Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Another year has gone by way to quick....and my baby is growing right before my eyes. Just two short years ago, we welcomed Addisyn into our lives. Before her, Brad and I were the typical young couple. We ate out all the time, stayed up late, slept in till noon, and had no idea how different things would be once she arrived. Now we consider 10 late at night, and sleeping till 8 is heavenly!!! Boy did our lives change quickly! Addisyn has taught Brad and I so many things, and along this journey, she's made us parents. With her, we're learning daily and have been continually amazed. Addisyn has opened our eyes to a whole different world, one that you can never fully appreciate until your in it. So thank you Addisyn, for being you, and we look forward to watching you continue to grow!! At 2:55 pm, I woke my baby girl from her nap to kiss her and say happy birthday. This was the groggy look I got from her! She must think I'm nuts!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Pretty Girl!!!