Monday, November 15, 2010

Memories...

As my babies get older, its a reminder to me that life passes to quickly. What seemed like an eternity being pregnant with Addisyn and Benjamin is quickly turning into a distant memory. I am not the best at writing down my thoughts, but I do try to document our lives in photos, and yesterday was one of those days that I thought to myself, this is what I want to remember of my children's younger years. Just a lazy Sunday with nothing to do but play. We didn't go anywhere, get dressed up, or do anything spectacular - but we did laugh, and hug, and play all the silly games Addisyn could think of! Too often our schedules are so busy that we forget the simple things, or to just realize that they don't care where we go or what we do, they just want us and our undivided attention. So as the years go by, these are the days I want to remember.






No comments: