Our little man is growing so fast! I can't believe all the changes in him just in the past few weeks. Ben is really focused on crawling. He spends most of his day going from sitting to on his hands and knees doing the rocking motion. Crawling has got to be the cutest thing ever, and I know we're so close to it happening! He also is learning how to roll to get what he needs - Addisyn could never be bothered with rolling, so its neat to see Ben do it. We've been working on incorporating 3 meals along with Ben's milk. He now has fruits three times a day and veggies twice, with 1-2 servings of cereal. And boy does Ben love to eat!! I'm making all his food, just as I did for Addisyn. Ben is still my snugly little man, and I'm so thankful for that. I just love when he buries his little head into my shoulder, it just makes me melt! I've found that one of the most enjoyable things about having a second child, is watching the interaction between the two. Both Addisyn's and Ben's faces light up when they see eachother. He watches her all day and she loves to make him laugh. I just love watching them! And don't you just love his serious look...
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Ben is 7 mos old
Our little man is growing so fast! I can't believe all the changes in him just in the past few weeks. Ben is really focused on crawling. He spends most of his day going from sitting to on his hands and knees doing the rocking motion. Crawling has got to be the cutest thing ever, and I know we're so close to it happening! He also is learning how to roll to get what he needs - Addisyn could never be bothered with rolling, so its neat to see Ben do it. We've been working on incorporating 3 meals along with Ben's milk. He now has fruits three times a day and veggies twice, with 1-2 servings of cereal. And boy does Ben love to eat!! I'm making all his food, just as I did for Addisyn. Ben is still my snugly little man, and I'm so thankful for that. I just love when he buries his little head into my shoulder, it just makes me melt! I've found that one of the most enjoyable things about having a second child, is watching the interaction between the two. Both Addisyn's and Ben's faces light up when they see eachother. He watches her all day and she loves to make him laugh. I just love watching them! And don't you just love his serious look...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment