That afternoon was so hot, so I got out Addisyn's pool and we had Rachel and Alaina over for a picnic. The girls were so cute together and had a blast!
The next day was just as hot, so we met up with Tricia and her girls and Rachel and Alaina at Caledonia. I remember going to the creek growing up, and love that Addisyn gets to play in some of the same spots I did. The highlight of the afternoon came when Haylee announced she had to go potty, and when one goes, they all go. Our girls are all potty trained, so one would think we'd walk them to the bathroom. For whatever reason, Tricia told Haylee to go in the creek. So without hesitating, Haylee proceeded to pull her swim suit down to do her business. And of course Addisyn had to join in......we've got some wonderful pics to embarrass the girls for many years to come!!
Sunday, we went to the circus at the Giant Center with Courtney, Keegan, and Torin while the men golfed. All 4 of the kiddos were great! This was the first time any of them had been to the circus. I'd like to think that Addisyn's favorite part was the elephants, bikes, or anything to do with the show, but I'm pretty sure it was the box of popcorn she devoured!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment