Another month has gone by, and this pregnancy is really starting to move quickly! Crazy to think that I only have 1 more monthly appointment, then I'm on to every 2 weeks. We saw Dr. Glass today (the doctor who delivered Addisyn and who will hopefully deliver little man) and all looks well. I had an impressive weight gain - thank-you halloween candy - and put on 5 lbs!!! Fortunately, my total is only at 9, and I am now at the same weight I was with Addisyn at this point. Weird huh? Little man's heart was beating away in the 140's and I'm measuring right on track. It's insane how much more active he is than what Addisyn was. Hopefully that's not a sign of how he'll be when he's born!!
Addisyn's new room is coming along nicely, and her furniture should be in within the next few days. Once we're able to move her into her new room, we can officially start on little man's nursery. We've agreed on a vintage sports theme for his room, but are clueless on a name. Any suggestions??
The first pic is from this week, and the second from Addisyn's pregnancy.
1 comment:
Jen! You look great! I can't believe only 9lbs, I think I was up by 15 - 20 at that point! Awesome!!!
Post a Comment